Thursday, October 7, 2010

Veganaise!

I've had a known system issue for about 10 or 11 years, it's an egg allergy. Is there any way to express how much I love eggs? No, I think not. I love eggs! Love. I love everything egg related or made with eggs. I love potato salad with eggs in it, I love chef salad with eggs in it, I love tuna salad and chicken salad and egg salad! Most of all though, I love mayonnaise! I love mayo in or on everything. I could eat it on crackers, on toast, on cereal even! Just kidding.
I've had to omit nearly all my egg habits. The toughest has been the mayo. Well tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I had tuna salad on crackers! There were no egg bits mixed in but there was mayonnaise! There was kind of mayonnaise, I mean. It's called Veganaise! It tastes more like a Miracle Whip (which I eat only as a last resort) but it's better than nothing at all. To tell you the truth it was down right delicious! I am so excited to have it in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment