Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chocolate

Tonight I made more chocolate, because I had some macadamia nuts to use up, or did I get the nuts so I could use up my chocolate? Hmmm
Anyway, I like to add a little cream to my chocolate. It makes it a slightly fluffy and thick, almost a pudding. Since the cream tends to clot and get a little weird when one makes this "out of order", I usually mix the cream with the cocoa before adding the oil. Tonight I didn't pay attention though and I added the oil with the cocoa before it was warmed. "Oops, I was going to add cream!" Then I thought "Hmmm, not enough cocoa anyway, better go to the store before I finish this." Then I thought again (I did a lot of thinking tonight) "Hmmm, just take a little of the oil/cocoa on the side and mix in a smidge of cream and see if it works, can't be that bad, right?" Right! I hadn't warmed the oil so the cream didn't clot, brilliant!

Click the link for the delicious Chocolate recipe !

No comments:

Post a Comment